Online Grocery Shopping
Have you already discovered the convenience of online grocery shopping? These days, you can order your groceries right from your computer, tablet or smartphone. You don’t longer have to struggle with heavy shopping bags from your house to the supermarket. The delivery service will come to your house! In the UK, there are more and more online supermarkets. We have traditional supermarkets like Tesco and Asda who offer a dedicated online supermarket. But also new concepts like Ocado are becoming more and more popular. The minimum order amounts are becoming lower and lower (you can already shop groceries online from £25). And also delivery costs are becoming lower. At lots of online supermarkets, you pay just £1 for delivery at home! On this website you can discover the various supermarkets that offer online grocery shopping and delivery at home! The online grocery store is available throughout the country! For local stores, see the overview page of your region. For example, search for United Kingdom, Cornwall or Milton Keynes.
|Supermarket||Minimum order amount||Delivery Costs||Rating||Info||Buy|
The advantages of online groceries
Why should i buy my groceries online? Some people don’t hate grocery shopping. They like to visit a supermarket, meet people and see products. But more and more people don’t like grocery shopping it all. It takes a lot of time, it is expensive and it’s a lot of hassle. For this people, online grocery shopping is an outcome. Below you can find the main advantages of online grocery shopping.
- You don’t have to deal with opening hours. You can shop online 24/7
- The groceries will be delivered into your kitchen
- You can select a time-slot and delivery address
- No longer waiting in line for the checkout
- No longer sold out products. Online, everything is almost always in stock.
- You don’t have to lift heavy shopping bags to your car and to your house
Does online grocery shopping saves money?
Many people are wondering: does online grocery shopping cost more than shopping at the traditional supermarket? For a few years ago, it was quite expensive. You had to pay quite a lot of service costs (for delivery and collecting the groceries). But times have changed. These days, shopping the groceries online is often even cheaper. Why? Below we describe why you could save a lot of money when you order at the online grocery store:
- Online, you can easily compare discounts and prices. This will save you a lot of money
- Online grocery shoppers spend less on impulse purchases and unhealthy products
- You don’t have to use the car which saves fuel and other car-related costs
- You don’t have to buy a parking ticket
In the table above, you can see the most popular online supermarkets in the United Kingdom. You can also see the stores in your own region (e.g. in Gwynedd or Aylesbury Vale). Click on the button to learn more about a particular supermarket. Also see the latest news about Aldi. This hard-discounter is becoming more and more popular in the UK, and we hope to see them online soon as well. The same applies to Lidl. Enjoy the convenience, start saving money and discover online grocery shopping in your town!